« Home | "i was watching BET one night, and they were inter... » | i love this book » | new things » | listening to the daylight » | today was great » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

through your eyes

/* for some unknown reason, i sometimes act as if i'm in a movie. or as if someone is watching me.
it's mostly unconscious, but i'll realize it and say "how long have i been doing that?"
i don't mean that i'll spout incredibly passionate lines about the cruelty of the world when no one is watching. rather, i think to myself "man, what i'm doing right now would look so cool if someone was actually watching me!"
i guess it's just another outlet for my overactive imagination.
whatever.
it amuses me to think about. whenever i catch myself, it's always good for a quick laugh.
i tend to wonder if i'm the only person who does strange things like this.

oh yea. i also have converstaions with myself.
not out loud, just in my head. entire conversations.
sometimes there are other people that i'm conversing with.
those are the really interesting ones.

i also wonder what people see when they look at me.
it's rather hard to get that impression from just looking in a mirror because i already know what i look like. (actually, i don't look in mirrors very often, so i sometimes catch myself off guard when i see me...)
what kind of impressions do people get about me from first glance?
is it anything like i actually am? */

choopy

About me

  • I'm choopy
  • From Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
My profile

Links